We are very happy to announce Coveris has received five finalist nominations in the prestigious FlexoTech International Print and Innovation Awards. Coveris impressed the judging panel with label, cartonboard and flexible film entries, and five products have been shortlisted in four print categories.
The FlexoTech International Print and Innovation Awards attract high quality entries from the industry with an international panel of judges assessing print categories based on reproduction, degree of difficulty and print quality.
Coveris’ shortlisted entries, including category and manufacturing site are:
- Best use of flex print using process colours only with or without varnish: Asda Trio of Olives (Wisbech - cartonboard sleeve)
- Flexible packaging 1001mm+: Müller Corner Winter Edition (Burnley - flexible film)
- Labels (process): Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Orange Juice (Boston - label)
- UV Flexo, paper and board: Asda Trio of Olives (Wisbech - cartonboard sleeve)
- UV Flexo, paper and board: Nature’s Glen Moroccan Style Lamb Kebabs (Cramlington - label)
The winners will be announced at the FlexoTech Awards ceremony taking place this week on Thursday 23rd November at Hilton London Metropole hotel.
A full list of FlexoTech Award categories and nominated entries can be viewed here.
Jessica Weaver (Marketing Communications Executive)
T: +44 (0) 1775 71 66 07
M: +44 (0) 7703 82 09 46