Lincoln Garden Support use self adhesives labels for work with major high street retail customers in addition to their own-brand range including seasonal designs. Interested in finding a new label printer to better meet their service and budget requirements, Lincoln Garden Support approached Coveris as a local supplier and asked us to advise on potential cost savings.
Coveris Select™ is a new more tailored, simplified and friendly service. The aim is for a dedicated consultant to get to know our customers and their businesses to provide expert advice and support. More about the Coveris Select™ service can be found here.
A Coveris Select™ consultant reviewed Lincoln Garden Support’s current labels with the support of Coveris’ studio team who process artwork and recommended:
- The creation of new high resolution artwork files for better quality print to replace the supplied JPG files
- Rationalised label sizes for streamlined tooling and visual consistency
- A refresh of Lincoln Garden Support’s labels taking inspiration from previous designs and brand values
- Flexographic print for the higher volume retail labels and digital print for shorter run own-brand labels
- Dedicated Coveris Select™ consultant for friendly service and advice
- Straightforward transition to Coveris from previous supplier
- Improved artwork and print quality
- Better visual consistency and label designs for own-brand range
- Cost efficiency by streamlining label keylines and tooling, and using the optimal print process for label volumes
- Fast and flexible lead times
- Development of a sustainable, positive relationship with Lincoln Garden Support
About Lincoln Garden Support
Lincoln Garden Support is a family run crafted steel business that has been a supplier to the British Garden Centre industry for five decades & three generations, proud of their hard-earned reputation for unsurpassed quality. Lincoln Garden Support’s’ ranges are all designed inhouse, tested & engineered by a team of artisans in Lincolnshire using steel sourced from British mills and stockists.
Michelle Chapman, Lincoln Garden Support
We turned to Coveris for help after years of poor service from another label printer and within days we were so glad we did. Their artwork team rescued our own brand graphics from the 1990’s and also picked up some errors on designs completed by one our major high street retail customers.
They supported us when we needed advice on new packaging styles, counselled us on some significant branding changes and most importantly, provided us with a stable team of account handlers who were always on hand.
At our first print run, we were impressed by the scope of their operation but also by the obvious skill and professional pride on display throughout their production process.
A thoroughly approachable, reliable and capable company that we would be proud to recommend.