Coveris is helping to inspire young people consider a career in the UK’s manufacturing industry by supporting The Manufacturing Institute’s Make It in Manufacturing charitable campaign.
Customer Relationship Executive
Full time – Permanent
40 hour week, 8.30 – 5.00 pm 30 minutes for lunch
- Build, develop & maintain strong customer relationships
- Product knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and time management
- Negotiations Skills
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage customer forecasts via weekly agreed customer conference call slots
- Feedback any intelligence gathered to the business.
- Stock Sheet Management
- Aged Stock management – utilise the reports provided by the Customer Care Administrators to ensure aged stock is effectively managed, to ensure monthly budget / KPI targets are met /exceeded.
- Provide monthly anticipated Sales information / data
- Studio Tracker Maintenance
- Artwork Approvals – ensure the process is followed via the Studio process controls
- Origination Purchase Order requests
- Press Pass preparation and hosting of customer Press pass visits where Sales manager not available
- Manage organic account growth through proactive customer contact calls
- Support External Sales providing customer information gathered from proactive contact calls / visits etc.
- Communicate innovation developments to the customers as and when applicable
- Despatch / Trial follow up calls & feedback
- Attend customer visits where required / requested with External Sales / Customer Care Manager
- Ensure regular account reviews are held with the External Sales Managers
- Complaint handling – ensure complaints are managed through to close off and communication with the customer
- Liaison with Customer Care Administrators
- Liaison with primary support functions including Studio, Planning, Materials, Technical, etc
- Maintenance of CRM system when implemented
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to marketing / telesales materials / initiatives
- Contact customer to follow up on initial interaction.
- Liaise with planning / supply chain when campaign runs are identified
- Attendance at meetings such as DMS / SIOP as and when required to support Customer Care Manager
Selection process will be shortlisting via CV & covering letter, 1st round interview followed by 2nd round interview.
Read Coveris’ recruitment privacy notice here.