Coveris has once again received the award for Flexible Plastics Pack of the Year at this year’s UK Packaging awards with its Freshlife MAP avocado packs for Tesco and Waitrose, created in partnership with Greencell.
Customer Relationship Executive
Full time – Permanent
40 hour week, 8.30 – 5.00 pm 30 minutes for lunch
- Build, develop & maintain strong customer relationships
- Product knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and time management
- Negotiations Skills
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage customer forecasts via weekly agreed customer conference call slots
- Feedback any intelligence gathered to the business.
- Stock Sheet Management
- Aged Stock management – utilise the reports provided by the Customer Care Administrators to ensure aged stock is effectively managed, to ensure monthly budget / KPI targets are met /exceeded.
- Provide monthly anticipated Sales information / data
- Studio Tracker Maintenance
- Artwork Approvals – ensure the process is followed via the Studio process controls
- Origination Purchase Order requests
- Press Pass preparation and hosting of customer Press pass visits where Sales manager not available
- Manage organic account growth through proactive customer contact calls
- Support External Sales providing customer information gathered from proactive contact calls / visits etc.
- Communicate innovation developments to the customers as and when applicable
- Despatch / Trial follow up calls & feedback
- Attend customer visits where required / requested with External Sales / Customer Care Manager
- Ensure regular account reviews are held with the External Sales Managers
- Complaint handling – ensure complaints are managed through to close off and communication with the customer
- Liaison with Customer Care Administrators
- Liaison with primary support functions including Studio, Planning, Materials, Technical, etc
- Maintenance of CRM system when implemented
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to marketing / telesales materials / initiatives
- Contact customer to follow up on initial interaction.
- Liaise with planning / supply chain when campaign runs are identified
- Attendance at meetings such as DMS / SIOP as and when required to support Customer Care Manager
Selection process will be shortlisting via CV & covering letter, 1st round interview followed by 2nd round interview.
Read Coveris’ recruitment privacy notice here.