Coveris has once again been recognised for print excellence at the European Flexographic Industry Association (EFIA) Awards. Gold award winners in three categories, Coveris also took home Silver in the prestigious ‘Best in Show’ competition.
Customer Service Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join our Internal Sales team based at our Wisbech site on an 18-month fixed term contract. We offer a competitive package with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Liaise with the Management Team regarding ideas to change resources and/or processes that could help improve customer service levels and/or drive commercial benefit
- Be the focal point for all contact from customers for a designated account portfolio, including, when appropriate, cover of colleague holidays and absence
- Receive and action communications from customers and other departments, whether relating to CSE’s own customer portfolio or not
- Ensure that all customer orders, quotations, queries, complaints etc. are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt
- Effectively manage stock levels and alert the External Account Manager, Office Manager and Stock Controller to any potential non-recoverable stock write off costs
- Record thoroughly all aspects of orders (and amendments) being placed and entered, both on an in house system and within customers’ purchase orders
- Understand the operational model and constraints to ensure effective control and delivery of redesign lines
- Responsible for processing incoming new artwork and managing redesigns
- Ensure paperwork submitted to other departments/customers is fit for purpose
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy and maintain a personal appearance that is both smart and professional
- Professional customer service skills
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal - at all times
- Well organised, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, remaining calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Literate and Numerate to GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word or equivalent
- Previous customer service and telephone skills desirable but not essential
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Internal Account Manager.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.