Coveris has announced a new £1M investment plan at its linerless labels facility in Spalding which will see the manufacturer increase capacity by over 20% in order to meet growing demand for the sustainable pack format.
Customer Services Apprentice - Gainsborough
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Apprentice to join busy Gainsborough Customer Services team, and an integral part of our Sales Office, as the first point of contact for customers, you will be required to deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers.
Full training will be given and you will work towards Level 2 Customer Services Practictioner trailblazer Apprenticeship
Communicating effectively, both internally with the business and externally with our customers, in this demanding role you will be required to think on your feet, and resilience is key, but in return you will have the opportunity to have an immediate impact and see the results of your work in action.
After gaining an understanding of all aspects of the print processes from initial enquiry through to final delivery and invoicing, typically you will be required to:
- ensure that all customer orders, quotations, & design requirements, queries, complaints etc. are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being the day of receipt.
- check and send out all order acknowledgements.
- be the focal point for all contact from customers within a given customer portfolio relating to any issues, including general invoice queries, stock, forecast / requirements, and complaints.
- pre-empt customer issues through effective communication; advise planning and production of short lead time print requirements, negotiating as long a lead-time as possible with the customer.
- launch Management – communicating with customer on artwork approval and follow through to Plates/Production
- ensure that customer pricing is effectively maintained and the accuracy of information appearing on invoices, so that it conforms with customer contract agreements
- understand the operational model and constraints to ensure effective delivery, particularly during peak periods of activity.
Skills and Personal Qualities
An essential tool of the role, the candidate would be required to use Microsoft Office to produce and present information throughout the business in a professional manner. You will also:
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all times.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have excellent project management skills
- Be friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Be organised and calm under pressure
- Be professional – promoting Coveris with professionalism at all times
- Be reliable, Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrate a “can do” attitude
Travel may be required therefore a current, clean driving licence is an advantage