Coveris has been announced as a finalist in four UK Packaging Awards categories with eight entries making the shortlist. This is a record number of finalists for Coveris in the UK Packaging Awards, the industry’s largest celebration of packaging each year.
Regional Sales Manager, Functional Films South West
Coveris Winsford have a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager for the South West.
Ideally candidates will have experience to drive high margin revenue from sales of functional films across the region into existing and new direct end user customers with a primary focus on Blown, Pre-Stretch and Industrial Film products. The chosen candidate would be responsible to:
- Deliver or exceed monthly and annual sales revenue, tonnage, and contribution margin budgets for specific targeted products
- Develop detailed knowledge of direct end use markets for Blown & Pre-Stretch & Industrial film products
- Manage and maintain a robust pipeline process through active prospecting with focus on major volume users in direct end use markets
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive and real time Pipeline & Forecast records
- Employ a cross-functional approach with key Coveris staff to maximise success rate with new opportunities
- Ensure collaboration with the internal teams and other areas of the organisation
- Maintain procedures and commercial process and trial procedures, and ensure contracts are commercially rigorous
- Identify and respond to all tendering opportunities related to targets
- Ensure that selling costs are contained in line with performance and budget
- Implement price movements as required by the business in conjunction with the Commercial Excellence team
- Maintaining effective reporting processes, and sales and margin forecasts are submitted accurately and on time
- Cross-fertilise specialist product knowledge to colleagues within the sales team, track and deliver to targets as appropriate and agreed.
- CRM understanding (SFDC or equivalent
Ideally candidates should have a strong understanding of business development processes and general business drivers, with proven selling, negotiation and presentation skills, and are able to communicate and interact effectively at all levels. You should also have good MS Office skills with a high level of numeracy and Excel skills
Candidates must be fully mobile and expect to spend a minimally 50% of the time on the road