Coveris is helping to inspire young people consider a career in the UK’s manufacturing industry by supporting The Manufacturing Institute’s Make It in Manufacturing charitable campaign.
Sales Administrator Apprentice
Sales, Planning and Purchasing Manager
Whilst adhering to safe working practices you will learn all aspects of our production site-based Sales Administrator’s role.
You will learn how to carry out effective administrative support tasks in a structured and supervised environment and attend college to learn the theoretical and technical aspects of the role whilst studying towards the NVQ Business level 3 standard. In particular, you will:
- Be the focal point for the provision of administrative support to colleagues within the Sales Office.
- Ensure that all tasks relating to administrative support, ranging from filing to data processing functions, are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt.
- Working independently and seek guidance from Manager, Supervisor and other departments when necessary.
- Become a competent user of the relevant UKFC software systems as part of everyday activity, completing assessments where appropriate, within the agreed timings.
- Understand SOPs and demonstrate competency through the assessment process.
- Gain a broad understanding of the CSE role, from initial enquiry through to final delivery and invoicing.
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Liaise and communicate fully at all times with Office Management Team and relevant personnel within the departmental framework.
- Ensure that information is relayed quickly and efficiently with other departments within Coveris.
- Report all Health and Safety issues, in keeping with company procedure.
- Recognise when help or support is needed, seeking guidance from the Management Team and/or mentor, when appropriate.
- Professional customer service skills and good telephone manner, promoting Coveris with professionalism and pride at all times.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal - at all times.
- Well organised, paying close attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player.
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude.
- Smart Appearance.
- Willingness to learn and support colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Literate and Numerate to GCSE Grade C or equivalent is essential.
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word or equivalent.
- Previous Customer Service and Telephone skills desirable but not essential.
Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process. All applications must be in writing and sent to email@example.com or forwarded the HR department. Closing date for applications: 5th December 2018