Coveris has once again been recognised for print excellence at the European Flexographic Industry Association (EFIA) Awards. Gold award winners in three categories, Coveris also took home Silver in the prestigious ‘Best in Show’ competition.
Trainee Commercial Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Commercial Executive to join our Commercial team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career and join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To support estimating to ensure agreed KPI levels are met
- To ensure that quotes are accurate and support the business aspiration of return
- Be aligned to procurements purchasing strategies, whilst ensuring materials are utilised where required to assist the control working capital
- Liaise closely with and understand the requirements of all key stakeholders
- Handle daily estimating enquiries submitted via the external sales team and internal CSE’s
- Return customer quotations to external sales team based on agreed target levels
- Support Preparation of estimates on tenders for review with key stakeholders prior to submission
- Update and monitor customer price files to ensure accurate up to date prices are being used in the business at all times
- Produce regular daily / weekly / monthly report base on Prism data as directed by the Commercial Manager
- Identify poor margin jobs then with the support of wider business implement margin improvement strategies
- Support the Coveris ComEx agenda and Daily Commercial Review process
- Be aligned to procurements purchasing strategies and assist in targeting slow moving material
- To ensure that consideration and good relations are maintained at all times
- To liaise, and communicate fully, at all times with the Line Manager and relevant personnel within the departmental framework
- Confident to work on own initiative and build a credible commercial knowledge
- Having good commercial acumen
- Computer literate with focus on Excel / data-based knowledge
- Able to adjust work rate to meet fluctuations in work load demands
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.