As part of her role, Leah Bretten, HR Assistant, coordinates training and development opportunities while also completing a Level 3 CIPD qualification. Find out why Leah finds working in HR so rewarding in the fast-paced packaging industry.
Warehouse Shift Supervisor
The Warehouse Shift Supervisor at Coveris in Winsford will work with the team to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse. Duties will vary, including managing tasks, allocating labour and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an up to date RTITB or ITSSAR Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Experience of storing, picking & loading palletised goods
- Eye for detail
- Team player
- Previous warehouse experience
- IOSH Safety Qualification
- Racking inspection experience
- Supervisory experience in a similar environment
Shift based role = 2 days 7am-7pm, 2 nights 7pm-7am, 4 off