Coveris has once again been recognised for print excellence at the European Flexographic Industry Association (EFIA) Awards. Gold award winners in three categories, Coveris also took home Silver in the prestigious ‘Best in Show’ competition.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our Warehouse team based at our St Neots site working a day shift. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a long-term career within the packaging industry.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Site Manager and the Warehouse Manager in achieving daily, weekly and monthly delivery targets and delivering customer demand and expectations
- Pre-empt issues through effective communication
- Ensure all personnel manage and accurately update system, as per the training given
- Monitor staff attendance and identify any poor attendees
- Drive effective communication with the team and motivate them
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to (attendance, holidays etc.)
- Manage the stock of raw, unfinished and finished products to ensure the accuracy of work in progress figures
- Ensure all counting and recording of all stock/materials are input onto Prism (ensuring staff are trained to meet this key target)
- Organising stock takes and the continual maintenance of stock levels via the call off system
- Ensure all personnel receive all relevant training to enable them to conduct their daily duties
- Support and control all logistics costs
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse, despatch area and yard
- Control and maintain company FLT’s etc
- Plan for periods of increase volume and exceptional projects
- Ensure that the “housekeeping” is up to date
- Ensure effective communication within productions department and line manager
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are applied correctly and that all personnel on your shift work in a safe manner
- Good communicator (written and verbal) at all times.
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Understanding of Standard Operating Procedure – Desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.